Posted 14 Jan 2023
Closes 13 Feb 2023
CPM Online Marketing is looking for a new social Media Marketing Intern to join our Gun marketing team !
Start your 2023 year off right by learning valuable social media marketing skills, in the fun hospitality industry from a great young gun marketing team !
Get practical experience in Social Media and Digital marketing at one of Sydney’s leading Agencies, this summer. With new skills and practical experience under your belt.
Want to learn the cutting edge social media marketing strategies from Sydney’s best? This could be the internship for you!
CPM is the 2019, 2020 & 2022 finalist for BEST Small Social Media Agency in Aus & NZ and have been in the industry for 10 years pioneering the hospitality marketing Industry in Sydney.
You will learn and be trained in the latest techniques and apply it to real world applications .
At CPM we are passionately dedicated to elevating Australia’s food scene! We work with Sydney’s top hospitality businesses through our online and traditional marketing techniques. We use a variety of Social media content marketing, Paid social advertising, digital PR, influencer marketing and EDM’s to achieve our client’s goals.
This is an unpaid internship but is the perfect stepping stone into the world of social media marketing. In this internship the right candidate will be taught how to use all the latest software and cutting edge techniques used by leading social media marketing agencies and gain real world experience learning these techniques and applying them to gain competency.
We have always had graduates from our intern programme leave excited , confident and full of real world skills that can be applied directly to any real world position.
We are a forward thinking team and are excited to have someone join our team who is passionate about marketing and new technologies and who is excited to bring new ideas to the table. You will get direct training from the CEO and senior team members to gain confidence and learn from real world experience.
– Preferably have some previous marketing or social media knowledge
– Preferably studying or have studied Marketing, Media, Advertising, Publishing, Journalism or Communications
– Must know how to use Social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook.
– Must be able write good English as caption. Writing is a large part of the Internship
– The love of food is not compulsory but helps as you do look a lot at it!
– Must be able to intern two days a week for 33 days ( Approx 3+ Months ) This is an unpaid internship.
– Must be able to travel to Pyrmont, Sydney to intern in a collaborative office on Monday & Thursdays ( If your uni has other days let us know and we can see what we can accomodate )
– The position for the internship is ready to commence as soon as the right candidate is found! Learn some great skills and get some practical job experience in digital and social media marketing this summer!
Sign up with your Facebook
or Linkedin account
Please select at least one of the following options to continue
Already registered? Login here